2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
darkside of the ocean [c]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 3:45:56 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

It was a bit of a rarity for him to be reached out by people looking for his assistance. In most cases the trainer was one that managed to find those that required his help or at the very least he pushed himself into their affairs in order to offer whatever help he could offer. So he was at a bit of a loss of what to expect or at least that seemed to be the cast at first. it wasn't until they mentioned meteor falls that he felt some of the unease melt away. If it was to be a guide around there then he could do that much at least as the whole area was once his backyard.

As he waited at the entrance he played with his phone waiting for his contact to finally arrive. His mind started to disconnect from the phone as he thought about the person who had asked him this favor. The name was familiar and the more he pieced it together the more he had to wonder about him. Didn't he....didn't they have a battle at some point? Yeah he was sure of it. Was that why he was called on for this? For his skills and his mental map of the area? "Well guess i'm flattered then." He mumbled to himself as he went back to his phone.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing